My "SLOW WRX" vs igotapresent4u

thorne

I've not had time to get the juice installed. Its a silly little shot but Miller was getting few tenth outs of it.

I would like to do these races in the afternoon since in the morning I'm going to be working on LC.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thorne dont you only run like mid 12s at best? why would he have to run 11s? if he ran mid or low 12s you lose. i wish i was going to be their , to see thorne BEAT sam and zach :lol:

It's not about that. It's how he jumped into a conversation that he was not versed in.

Then he said Thats fine you like Slow computers and Slow Wrx's.

So if a mid to high 12 is slow then he must run 11's.

I know his car is a top end car, I did not call anyone out to a roll race I'm not stupid. Your car would most likely beat me from a roll also but I think I've got you from a dig.

I called him out to race me at the track. He won't. Zach that is. He has not even said what he has ran just that he trapped 120. Well were not playing topend here were playing DRAG.

I got a $1000 that says you dont beat me from a dig.

whats your wheel hp?

300whp 280wtq I can post a graph, I'm not hiding anything. I am running a tin bit more boost then before and it's holding about 1 more lb up top but I've not redynoed.

I will not be running race gas I orginally planned to run some 100 octane mixted in but I don't think I can find time to get it or how to get it to the track.

I will not be spraying because I've not got it installed yet. I hope to spray it atleast once before the year is over. My best time so far is a 12.9 with 1.9 60's. I had a slippin clutch that hated life.

If I run a 12.7 I will be happy. I really would like to get a 12.5 but I think I need diffrent tires and to take out some weight because I can't make any more power on this setup. The turbo is maxed.

I know his car is a top end car, I did not call anyone out to a roll race I'm not stupid. Your car would most likely beat me from a roll also but I think I've got you from a dig.

I called him out to race me at the track. He won't. Zach that is. He has not even said what he has ran just that he trapped 120. Well were not playing topend here were playing DRAG.

taking words out of my mouth. I never said i trapped 120, then again i never i said i didnt. (would faster count ; ??) lol

i never said i wouldnt make some pulls. I've got a vw show to go to tomorrow, and im not driving to dayton with 1 day notice just to prove my car makes power than you and weighs less.

not to mention i won't be granny shifting not double clutching. I want cash and the respect, we'll have hector hold the $ cause he's too slow to make away.

also you video card recommendations were garbage. why spend more money for an inferior card? I'm not trying to cause a rukus, but seriously, dont recommend shitty graphics cards and not expect to get owned.

Your so fucking funny, I suggest a card that when i just built the wifes pc was cheaper and since GPU DOES NOT MATTER IN PHOTOSHOP it was the quick choice. Here I'm suggestina 40$ ati card now so he can have 100$ more for the cpu and ram.

post up your numbers. I herd you talk about a scan. Post them up.

Again i still don't see how I got so owned and you won't man up to my call out. I can't seem to find much info on that turbo on the 1.8t that would leave me to believe your car is much faster then mine in the 1/4.

The best part is you still have not address the fact that I told you the gpu did not mater, That I tossed out a random cardthat I knew was cheap to obtain.

Again i still don't see how I got so owned and you won't man up to my call out. I can't seem to find much info on that turbo on the 1.8t that would leave me to believe your car is much faster then mine in the 1/4.

The best part is you still have not address the fact that I told you the gpu did not mater, That I tossed out a random cardthat I knew was cheap to obtain.

can't find info on the turbo in my sig? i'll show ya what 15 seconds in google images under "gt3076r compressor map" shows.

http://www.kryptonitesites.com/boost/siteimages/ae/GT3076R_700382_12_comp.gif

x2 idling in front of me, it over powered the sub in my car :eek: Erik, if I show, I will likely bring my son.....and a looong lens as he will prolly freak out if we get to close to all that rumbling :D

you should here it now...oh btw I got you be 30 whp/35ft pds of torque :cool:

p.s. and prolly 800 pds