Thorne for president!!!!

thorne

you and I see things differently...I like my response first since what I have to say > than what you said ;)

besides, I read from top down not bottom up.

Learn how to put your response after the quote; doing it like this is doing it wrong.

besides, I read from top down not bottom up.

Which is exactly why the quote should precede the response. Temporally, the quote precedes the response, and thus should be read first, as it is what the quote is based upon.

I kind of understand what you're saying - you should read first what the poster is saying rather than what the poster is responding to. I also kind of think you're just wrong. :)

Seriously, your posts always throw me off; I end up thinking the quoted post is part of your sig.

I would fail! I'm postive of that one. I would go add mode and be talking about something totally offtopic.

Ha! Forget Bushisms. It'll be a whole new world of Thorneisms. May we all die in a fiery hell before you become "The Decider". ;)

Ha! Forget Bushisms. It'll be a whole new world of Thorneisms. May we all die in a fiery hell before you become "The Decider". ;)

No joke Minus the pussy hurts people in this thread atleast some see the twisted humor.

No joke Minus the pussy hurts people in this thread atleast some see the twisted humor.

You know what you have to do to get my vote. Legalize it!!!! :D

Wait, I'll be old enough this year. Maybe, I'll run. Nevermind. I don't wanna be the first Latino assissinated in office. Nobody will appreciate all the cars in the front yard. :(

You know what you have to do to get my vote. Legalize it!!!! :D

Wait, I'll be old enough this year. Maybe, I'll run. Nevermind. I don't wanna be the first Latino assissinated in office. Nobody will appreciate all the cars in the front yard. :(

make Phil or Paul your VP, you'll be FINE! The WORLD would make sure your safe just to keep those retards from making big decisions. kinda like the president in the simpsons movie: I was elected to leeeead not reeeead!

done deal.

christian heads up the DEA which will be destroyed so your retired

WTH? So, I loss my job already? That's it. I'm getting a bunch of Mexicans and Vietnamese and we're digging tunnels. Lots of tunnels. :mad: Plus, with the contacts I've made, there'll be no stopping the flood of illegals, drugs and whatever else pisses white people off.

This is your fault Thorne. Your first and biggest mistake of your career. You can eat it, too, ScottyNotHotty. :mad:

Won't get through my walls. I'm in charge of Boarder Patrol and INS. No more student visas, no green cards, nothing. I'm locking this place down. I'll have some West Virginia coal miners with shotguns ready for your tunnel dwellers.

I take it back. I've been informed of what my "retirement" entails. :D