Question for people who use Paypal when selling items

CJINOHIO03

Once someone sends you money and you accept it should you wait a certain time period to ship items? I guess what I am asking do I have to worry the funds sent were legit etc? I thought I heard old horror stories about people sending stuff then the funds being no good or removed/debited from the sellers bank account. Whats everyone opinion?

As soon as it hits Paypal I transfer it out to my bank account. I usually wait a day or two to see it show up in my main bank account for shipping.

QFT, they cant take back whats not there. Transfer to the bank, and ship once the withdrawel is complete and posted to the bank. Just be sure to set the right expecation with the buyer as far as shipping time is concerned... dont want you getting a bad seller rating :p

Verify there shipping address is the address they are wanting the item sent. You can click verify address under payment. This stops a guy getting a credit card from california and asking you to send something to kentucky which I just had a guy do. This just verifies that the credit card that is associated withthe paypal account matches there actual address.