cheap race gas

88lx5oh

came across this for some odd reason from searching for something.. then took me to a forum, and had a link for this.

http://www.team.net/sol/tech/octane_b.html

basically shows how to make race gas.

breaks down what is in octane boosters, and what not

and shows you what you need to make race gas for a fraction of the cost.

you can make 3 gallons of 98.6 octane for roughly $10.90

using a 70/30 sunoco 92/ toulene mix

they show you other variations of chemicals and ratios on there as well.

...you try it first.

Back when I was considering going GT28 on my A4 I looked into this quite a bit and it's a very effective / inexpensive method. Just takes a little effort too. Lots of boost guys have been using Toluene for years in place of purchasing race gas.

in this months GM Tech issue we got today they were talking about this and how its bad for the gaskets and seals. it named most of the stuff thats listed in your link. if i remember i'll bring it home tomorrow and type it out and post it up here.

Figured this was as good a place as any here to post this...

Anyone here know the best (I really mean 'cheapest' for the assholes among you) place in Columbus for getting pure methanol for mixing my own 50% water/meth for water injection?

Figured this was as good a place as any here to post this...

Anyone here know the best (I really mean 'cheapest' for the assholes among you) place in Columbus for getting pure methanol for mixing my own 50% water/meth for water injection?

I used to work at valvoline and I believe they used a 50/50 mix in their winter washer fluid. I've heard of people using it for meth kits.