Third World War?

Archie

Anybody seeing this shit in the media (internet included)??? There finding U.S. mercenaries training Georgians and U.S. weapons caches in easter europe, whether it is truth or propoganda the effects could be catastrophic...

I'm suprised China hasn't already dumped our debt and destroyed our economy overnight... I guess it blows my mind no one on here is talking about it. If this escalates we could see more fucked up shit than the U.S. has ever seen.

Maybe this would help some of you realize how serious this situation could be:

1. Outrageous prices on commodities.

2. Daddy loses job.

3. Daddy sells your Vette/Evo/Mustang.

4. You have nothing else to talk about on CR, your life is over.

5. U.S. turns into a police state.

6. Nuclear Holocaust.

Remember that the "people" should determine if the U.S. goes to war, not the CIA and the Bush Administration.

WAKE UP!!!

• Confused 1

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody seeing this shit in the media (internet included)??? There finding U.S. mercenaries training Georgians and U.S. weapons caches in easter europe, whether it is truth or propoganda the effects could be catastrophic...

I'm suprised China hasn't already dumped our debt and destroyed our economy overnight... I guess it blows my mind no one on here is talking about it. If this escalates we could see more fucked up shit than the U.S. has ever seen.

Maybe this would help some of you realize how serious this situation could be:

1. Outrageous prices on commodities.

2. Daddy loses job.

3. Daddy sells your Vette/Evo/Mustang.

4. You have nothing else to talk about on CR, your life is over.

5. U.S. turns into a police state.

6. Nuclear Holocaust.

Remember that the "people" should determine if the U.S. goes to war, not the CIA and the Bush Administration.

WAKE UP!!!

I agree. I've been watching this for the past two days. If this continues, we'll definitely be seeing the 3rd World War. China has already said it backs Russia. The US has already said we support Georgia. Yay. And guess where president Bush is.... in China. Now would most certainly be the time for China to strike if they're planning on it.

• Confused 1

Not if the U.S. has NATO forces... Coalition of the "Willing".

What do you mean? NATO isn't going to do anything either to force the situation further. Russia has already won and at this point is using Georgia as a proverbial "whipping boy" to flex their muscle. The only thing the U.S. and NATO will do is sit on their hands and talk about a cease fire

I agree....unless the Russians are in Atlanta Georgia, fuck the other guys for now. We have more than enough of our own issues.

I don't think China will do anything to us. Without us, none of their kids would be making any money.

I think in the grand Geopolitics scheme of things, the U.S. just leaves Georgia's side

I agree....unless the Russians are in Atlanta Georgia, fuck the other guys for now. We have more than enough of our own issues.

I don't think China will do anything to us. Without us, none of their kids would be making any money.

China also has their own problems of collapsing while the Olympics are going on

What do you mean? NATO isn't going to do anything either to force the situation further. Russia has already won and at this point is using Georgia as a proverbial "whipping boy" to flex their muscle. The only thing the U.S. and NATO will do is sit on their hands and talk about a cease fire

NATO could set sanctions on Russia as they have push farther than the disputed region, the U.S. has provoked Russia to seem as the aggressor. Anyone who has traveled to anywhere near that region knows the sentiment that Russians hold against countries like Poland, Georgia, ect. There will be more civilian casualties and the controlled media will incite action.

NATO could set sanctions on Russia as they have push farther than the disputed region, the U.S. has provoked Russia to seem as the aggressor. Anyone who has traveled to anywhere near that region knows the sentiment that Russians hold against countries like Poland, Georgia, ect. There will be more civilian casualties and the controlled media will incite action.

What are economic sanctions going to do? Nothing. Russia is part of the SC not the UN, so that doesn't help either...

Like I said, NATO and the U.S. will do nothing.

I think in the grand Geopolitics scheme of things, the U.S. just leaves Georgia's side

Yep. "We helped you get your troops home. We're even."

Calm down folks. We're headed for a good decade. And no, not because of "The One". Because shit is, and always will be, cyclic.

Guest 614Streets

The key event to watch right now IMO is the Ukraine. If Ukraine blocks in russian ships in the black sea and denies reentry to the port russia will strike ukraine and this is likely to cause NATO tosweat bullets. Also the Israelis have Georgian conection.

Israel has been a key help of upgrading the Georgian Military especially with joint ventures like upgrading the frogfoot to Hud Via TAM ala the scorpion.

I predict the Russians killing the leader of Georgia is very possible.

This whole Georgia thing is going to be over pretty quick, I think. Osettia declared their independence, Russia backed them, Georgia attacked Osettia, the Russians followed up on their declarations of support. Georgia's getting their ass whupped, but unless Russia tries to occupy Georgia, the U.S. ain't gonna do jack. We certainly aren't going to go to war with Russia to help Georgia hang on to a separatist region.

Now, if Russia DOES move to occupy Georgia, then we got a problem...

China, isn't going to be a problem, I think. They certainly aren't going to try to take us on over here. We thoroughly outclass them in the air and on the sea, so their massive numerical advantage on land isn't going to help them if they try to attack us here. Basically, they have the troops to whup us good, but if they try to bring them over, they all end up in the drink.

Basically, the worst that is going to happen, and I admit that it is pretty bad, is we get a new cold war...

The whole situation is confusing, yet typical and expected.

-Bush says evidence points to Russia moving in to overthrow Georgia.

-Russia claims they're just peacekeeping, yet they've dropped bombs on mostly civilian areas.

-"Peacekeepers" strategically control nearly half a country they've invaded?

Come on Canada, take a stand somewhere!