Logs on to CR for first time in weeks, from work, for shits and giggles

Sees thread title

Reads most of first page's posts

Sees the twentysomethings havent gotten any smarter

Realizes all is as normal in the world

Logs off

*tards*

Lets be thankful to your generation for causing all these problems. "Tard"

Lol, you have failed so epically you can't even offer a good rebuttal. It's like playing beer pong with a bunch of fat girls with down syndrome.

Try making sense, I don't need any response really. You're doing my job for me.

good we need another big war. One where we can really let somebody have it instead of going partway and quitting like we have done in every war scince korea hell if we would have let Mcarthur nuke the chicoms back in the 50's when they tried to overun us we'd have a much different/better world situation today

good we need another big war. One where we can really let somebody have it instead of going partway and quitting like we have done in every war scince korea hell if we would have let Mcarthur nuke the chicoms back in the 50's when they tried to overun us we'd have a much different/better world situation today

I agree, but I don't give a rats ass about much and am a war pig and military channel viewer. I want some new material to watch:-)

Evan

US Coast Guard = Dept. of Homeland security...right, they don't do anything

I just hope if we do go to war, they wait until I get some bombs under my belly first. If you ask me we've been in a new cold war for awhile now, or it never really ended despite the collapse. Georgia has been trying to get protection from Russia for years, thats why they helped us in Iraq, they knew this was going to happen. (Search georgian UAV shot down on youtube)

The problem is georgia is not part of NATO, mostly because of the problems in Ossetia, so they're not guaranteed any protection. Well the UN would send help if Russia really does perform an act of naked aggression. However Russia is on the security council, that means no authorized "peacekeeping" without NATO, and no sanctions. Russia will pretty much do what they want for awhile