Hello!

acr500

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, welcome to CR. I met the two of you on Sunday and was set up next to you.

Ah yes, how is the car? Don't ask? Man did I ever get burnt that day. I couldn't sleep for half a week.....

Oh hi welcome. Tell your man that he never helped me out on Army of 2 on xbox live =(

Really? Usually if it's gaming, he's all over it. He actually just bought that game for my PS3. Am I just putting salt in the wound, now?!

Yay! The girls are here!

Sciongirl, are you still looking at bikes?

Greasechick, I'm sure I'll be tagging along with Schmuckingham to more events :) You can't miss me, I'm the rediculously tall one.

silverSTi, thank you

dick

Not sure if you are calling me a dick, or if you are confirming the definition. Either way, you're right.

The first time I saw her post her screen name confused me. After seeing this thread (and her relation to your name) it makes more sense.

Ah yes, how is the car? Don't ask? Man did I ever get burnt that day. I couldn't sleep for half a week.....

I just got the car back up and running, only to be torn apart again. The rear end is fixed for now but now there is a ticking in the engine that I need to address. I was the opposite, I went to bed early that night and slept in late, I was exhausted.