Derek and Dave @ NTB downtown

AudiOn19s

While this post may sound like a broken record I'd like to thank Derek and Dave for their outstanidng work and for taking care of me yet again. They're kind enough to put up with the multiple allignments per car / per year that I'm down there for and each and every time they do everything in their power to do the best they can do, set the cars up to the "T" how I want them to be. My cars are NOT easy to get on an allignment rack in the first place and they go out of their way to make sure the cars leave the shop just as they arrived.

Thanks again boys...off to the track to enjoy my new allignment.

Andy

• 3 weeks later...

Andy, I'm just going to piggy back your thread.

Just got home with 4 new tires and an alignment. I called last minute and decided I wanted it today. Derek did the work himself and was awesome to work with, as usual. This same work, at other places, was $200 more than I paid with NTB and Derek.

Thanks Derek.

I may have to bring my POS to you guys - had my car aligned after I lowered it - had 2 degrees of negative camber per the advice of a road racer put in. Handles nicely but toasting my front tires! My car is not easy to get on a rack so I have resisted the need to get it in.

• 3 weeks later...
360iroc hooked me up with derek for new tires back a few awesome job and thanks so much!!! btw derek... i'm actually a massage therapist.... :)

I wasnt implying anything... oh and pm me special hookup rates.... no happy endings needed I'm happily married :D