Rent a Subaru Wagon?

zeitgeist57

Just out of curiousity...I'm taking a trip to Long Island in a month, and I was wondering if there is a company that rents out Subaru's. I know Subaru is not a huge company, so they don't really have any fleet vehicles...likewise, I'm not expecting Hertz or Thrifty to have them. However, I don't know for sure, that's why I'm asking you people. :)

I wanted my wife to get a feel for the Legacy wagon, so I thought this would be a good way to get the experience. We will be in the market in a few months and what better way to get to know a vehicle than to drive it for a few days?

http://www.subaru.com/common/faq/index.jsp#6

6. Where can I rent a Subaru vehicle?

Typically, Subaru vehicles can be rented in the following areas with the following rental companies. This information is subject to change, however.

Dollar Rent-A-Car - Seattle, WA and Portland, OR

Hertz Rental - Most major airports in the northern half of the United States

Avis Rental - Most major airports in the northern half of the United States

Budget Rental - Most major airports in the northern half of the United States

Subaru offers rentals when one's car is at the dealer for service. iIf you check with any one of two dealers in Columbus they will prob let you know who they use to rent their cars. I'de imaging there's a good chance you could probably request from that said rental co. to rent one of their suby's.