One Bad Bu

onebadbu

Hello my name is Steve Buckner i'm 31 in live in ohio i've owned many race car mostly street legal i like the the track has been a big part of my life for many yrs at this time i am building a 1988 s10 with a high compression 355 it has a 4500 stall converter dart heads 600 lift cam and lots of other goodies i have no pics of my truck at this time but i will post a few off the ones i've had this yr .Thanks Steve
  • Upvote 2

How come none of the newbies post pics? Remember, we don't street race okay. I would love to see the S-10, I have a real soft spot for those. I hope you do something to keep it from being like so many V8 S10s. I have seen so many you'd think it was a factory option. Welcome.

You'll have to get used to this. Making random movie references accounts for well over half of the intelligible conversation on this board...

WHAT ?

You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? Then who the hell else are you talkin' to? You talkin' to me? Well I'm the only one here. Who the fuck do you think you're talking to?

WHAT ?

You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? Then who the hell else are you talkin' to? You talkin' to me? Well I'm the only one here. Who the fuck do you think you're talking to?

here is some money get yourself a combo.......matttersfact supersize it bitch!!