Looking For A Job?

STEVE-O

Go to safelight auto glass in westerville. I just walked in and got a job. Dress nice. I start at 10 an hour and there are some good shifts and positions available.

Just dress up and know how to talk clearly and read and you will get a job.

Go to safelight auto glass in westerville. I just walked in and got a job. Dress nice. I start at 10 an hour and there are some good shifts and positions available.

Just dress up and know how to talk clearly and read and you will get a job.

paul would never get this job

:lol:

He didn't say "know how to type correctly".

very true im sure you ahve to be able to spell at a 6th grade level. all you need is car make, model, and year and which piece of galss. and be able to type a phone number. other than that i think your set.

• 2 weeks later...

im pretty sure its people calling in with broken windshields that need to get them fixed/replaced, so i dont know why they'd be pissed at you..

unless you're talking about me at ADS, which is collections, then yes, i deal with some shitty people on days.

the girl below me was saying at safelight you get a .50 cent raise for every 3 insurance companies you take on, and each one is like a 4 hour class...she said there wasn't a limit on how often you could take them, so theoretically, you could be making 13-14$/hr in a couple months if you bust your ass and get some ins companies under your belt

Dont you get screamed at on the phone all day long there? Ive heard nothing but crap about that place.

yes, it's terrbile, I worked there for 2 years in college...

People are fucking retarded

Yeah I have a few good stories about the place. All bad on your ass like white on rice. So bad they wouldnt let someone go to the bathroom so they shit or pissed themself.

Yeah they were always yelling at me for logging out and going to the bathroom... I told the head that next time anyone says anything to me about it I am peeing in the trashcan and calling OSHA..

Never said anything to me again.

I hated that job so much I just WANTED them to fire me for something stupid so I could collect unemployment

im pretty sure its people calling in with broken windshields that need to get them fixed/replaced, so i dont know why they'd be pissed at you..

unless you're talking about me at ADS, which is collections, then yes, i deal with some shitty people on days.

the girl below me was saying at safelight you get a .50 cent raise for every 3 insurance companies you take on, and each one is like a 4 hour class...she said there wasn't a limit on how often you could take them, so theoretically, you could be making 13-14$/hr in a couple months if you bust your ass and get some ins companies under your belt

Both, ADS is obviously collections, so those delinquent fucks are probably not gonna be too pleasant.

As for Safelite, Im sure those folks are pretty rosey too, considering their windshield/windows are smashed in. Either way, I would steer clear of call center jobs, inbound or outbound. You have to be pretty patient, have really thick skin, and can handle rediculous stress.