turbohatch NWS

BDHG940

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this had better fucking be epic

http://www.discoveringmyself.org/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/legendary-thread2.jpg

cell phone picture message: $.25

blowjob from the whore you sent it to: $20

getting your cawk plastered all over CR: priceless

some things you just can't buy. for everything else, there's idiots.

what the fuck. i dont know the kid, but thats some fucked up/funny shit. i guess it makes it 10x worse when you're on the forum its posted on. if it was some other random forum and we didnt know him, i'd be pretty gay. how do you show up after something like this? lol

what the fuck. i dont know the kid, but thats some fucked up/funny shit. i guess it makes it 10x worse when you're on the forum its posted on. if it was some other random forum and we didnt know him, i'd be pretty gay. how do you show up after something like this? lol

he has been banned several times, aka turbohatch, em12envy and shit like that so I dont think he is on here anymore...

Damn, you guys give me no challenge. I don't have a gamecube.

You don't get it knuckle head, "Gamecube" is a euphemism for "gay sex" in the sentence, you never learned reading comprehension did you. Oh and Bill just owned you big time, it went right over your head, bow your head in shame. Your career of e-bashing just came to a screeching halt. :whistle: