Homeland Security?

XChris1632X

Friday mid afternoon I was headed back to the womans house on Lake Choctaw just outside of London on 70 and noticed at the gas station just off the exit there were 7 white Homeland Security vehicles. A couple were tahoes and a couple were impalas. There was also a black suburban with gov. tags on it. Just wondering if someone really important was around and if anyone ran into them. I have seen a motorcade for the governor and a few other people and it was nothing like this. It seemed a bit excesive for somone not high priority. All of the officials I saw were armed and in civilian clothing with badges around their necks. Again just curious to if anyone knew of anything.

Yeah, whats it called Fitzy's or something.

I still call it Fitzy's along with damn near everyone at the lake, but yeah can't remember what it's called now. Lakeside pizza doesn't really sound right, but again I don't live there, so i really dont know.

I'll talk to some people out there and try to find out, highly doubt they'll know though. I have an aunt that works at the BCI, she might know too.