Xbox 360 gamer tags?

MrMeanGreen

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes.. practice.... we talk it serious. and yes, nerds :) i'm either on xbox or on a pool table.

Hmmm on a pool table huh? Define on a pool table?? Ok leg humping aside u7 are a nerd when it comes to video games but ah well still cool kid

Hmmm on a pool table huh? Define on a pool table?? Ok leg humping aside u7 are a nerd when it comes to video games but ah well still cool kid

i mean ON a table like playing! pervs...

its not a big secret im a nerd.... my gamertag is always in my sig and im always going around bragging about my skills on the pool table :) i'm just good at a lot of things.. lol i can't help it.

Pool is gay because the balls are touching. I still play it though! ;)

But I think she is talking about a pool table you would find in a bar or pool hall.

I went from averaging zero kills per game and getting killed about fifteen times, to killing five and being killed ten. Not bad for a few Live games and a guy who hates this controller :)

when are you guys playing next? I just started playing it TONIGHT. I saw you were on but im a newb so im just going through the campaign. I need to roll with the people that are good on here.

when are you guys playing next? I just started playing it TONIGHT. I saw you were on but im a newb so im just going through the campaign. I need to roll with the people that are good on here.

Maybe you and I should do a newb game? I can use a lot more practice.