How much is it worth? C5 Z06

Rookie84

If you actually did some suspension on the RX7, and set it up well, it should handle better than the zo6 by far.. That's what the FD is known for, outstanding balance.

Whether or not you wanted to put more money into it is something you'd have to consider, lol.

Can't go wrong either way is how I see it, they're both cars with great potential.

eeeeeekkkkk....let's not get into too much FD bashing there fellas!

having and tracking a FD regularly does require more effort than other cars certainly. My best friend has a C5Z that he tracks, and I am very often jealous how he can show up, drive all day without worry, and still go just as fast without any worry. So unless you're a big fan of Rx7s like me, or want to drive something a little different than everybody else go with the C5Z and save yourself a lot of trouble, and go just as fast for less time/effort/money.

Damn it, guys. The C5Z owner called the trade off. Oh well. Looks like I'll just stick with the FD unless I get a good enough offer on it.

I just received all the suspension stuff that I bought yesterday, so I guess it's time to get to work again. :D

haha. Yeah, I think the pillowballs alone are about $600 in parts last time I checked....ouchie.

Well, since you're keeping your car you should bring it out to the Nelson Funday on Sept 5th that Andy and I are trying to go to.