Wed Aug 20th

Cordell

like i said last night, if his car even makes it that long lol

car will hold im going to drag it all day at trails saturday then go to cleveland that day will show if itll hold.....no spray though unless i can get some oen to install it threw my backout dammit

car will hold im going to drag it all day at trails saturday then go to cleveland that day will show if itll hold.....no spray though unless i can get some oen to install it threw my backout dammit

you threw your back out? are you ok man?

Ya ya, dig me.

Anyways fun hanging out as always. Thanks to everyone who came out, even Paul. woooo woooo "the nature boy" SRTTurbo :D

i'm down for the dig. i may be at trails friday night. but after that i won't be till the last two fridays before seasons over. No doubt your car is faster from a dig. but hopefully if i race you it will bring my times down. i only get fast times if i know i have competition.

i'm down for the dig. i may be at trails friday night. but after that i won't be till the last two fridays before seasons over. No doubt your car is faster from a dig. but hopefully if i race you it will bring my times down. i only get fast times if i know i have competition.

Oct 3rd. If you can't make track day, I can stick around for their friday night street bullshit.