AkumaNoZetto

thorne

Personally, I am not a fan of "anime", normally. But I do like the car related ones, Initial D, Wangan Midnight.

Initial D is about drifting. Pretty neat, actually uses real techniques in the cartoon.

Wangan Midnight=Roll racing on Japan's highways.

You should just save up all your money for the over priced crap and buy a ticket and go to osaka or tokyo bay bridge and watch the real thing.

That is so funny, never seen that before either way I seen a wapanese at old henderson the other day in his civic hatch back, he bought some pocari sweat ( japanese gatoraide) and some jdm squash air fresheners, and some option magazines and had his friend take his picture in front of the japanese sign with his car, with all of the super sweet jdm items layed on the car doing some lame jdm pose that 3 year japanese kids do, I mean this is in open public with people all over , this guy thought it was cool or somthing. I walked by in shame, I was embarassed for myself.

You should just save up all your money for the over priced crap and buy a ticket and go to osaka or tokyo bay bridge and watch the real thing.

been there done that. it was the shit, and yes.... the girls are that sexy

That is so funny, never seen that before either way I seen a wapanese at old henderson the other day in his civic hatch back, he bought some pocari sweat ( japanese gatoraide) and some jdm squash air fresheners, and some option magazines and had his friend take his picture in front of the japanese sign with his car, with all of the super sweet jdm items layed on the car doing some lame jdm pose that 3 year japanese kids do, I mean this is in open public with people all over , this guy thought it was cool or somthing. I walked by in shame, I was embarassed for myself.

LOL