how i napalmed Wal Mart

kirks5oh

Should have bought the $1000 model from lowes and kept it in the box until you needed it. If you didnt, then take it back and when you could really afford it, buy it.

Now you are stuck with a POS. oh well, funny story.

ideally, i would have done that. that plan would not have gone well with the domestic engineer-- last year, it would not have been a problem to just drop $1k on something i may never need.

kirks5oh: you suck at life. I am not white trash, and "bad mother fucker" i bet you you couldn't fight your way out of a wet paper bag.... anyone who is dumb enough to buy a generator from walmart and then dumb enough to try to take it back with gas in it, is not a "bad mother fucker"... Wal*Mart is the shit, i do most of my grocery shopping there, get all my DVDs from there, and usually get all my car cleaning supplies from there, because its the same stuff as the auto parts stores with more selection and lower prices. They even have Mobil 1 synthetic there for cheaper than advanced auto.

Sorry if i am bashing another "senior member" but he called me white trash...

kirks5oh: you suck at life. I am not white trash, and "bad mother fucker" i bet you you couldn't fight your way out of a wet paper bag.... anyone who is dumb enough to buy a generator from walmart and then dumb enough to try to take it back with gas in it, is not a "bad mother fucker"... Wal*Mart is the shit, i do most of my grocery shopping there, get all my DVDs from there, and usually get all my car cleaning supplies from there, because its the same stuff as the auto parts stores with more selection and lower prices. They even have Mobil 1 synthetic there for cheaper than advanced auto.

You are white trash, retard. I know I've said this to another member but, it's just so elegant and simple. Go breathe water. That shouldn't be hard for a white trash mouth breather like yourself.

you're a complete moron--take the tampon out of the first-aid kit in your glove box, and drive your car off a cliff, tool. if you read the thread you would know that the generator was bought in an absolute emergency situation, and it was basically my last resort. i didn't want to just dump the gas out in my driveway (both my gas containers were full). "bad motherfucker" is a reference from pulp fiction--i don't consider myself too much of a bad motherfucker at all, i just love pulp fiction, and haven't changed my avatar. i don't need to fight my way out of anything (i did all my fighting in jr. high and high school, like normal children do), but i could probably crush you with my wallet.

Kirk -

Next time you are are in C-Bus... PLEASE remind me to buy you a beer!

EVERY1 busting Kirks Ass -

Please buy him a drink ;)

Anyone who knows me..... know how I judge people.... any1 who is good in MY book CAN'T be bad.

PROVE me wrong!

KillJoy