Feast ur eyes on this....!!!!!!!

Putty

^ that is sure one ugly kit car (zonda)

Why exactly would you call it a kit car? Just because it uses a Mercedes V12? Most kit cars I know of aren't made by supercar companies(ie. Pagani), don't cost $500,000+ dollars, and don't go through the kind of R&D that the Pagani Zonda's(in all of their iterations) do. It is in fact a production car, not one that Pagani sells kits for that people can buy and make their own car.

The car looks like a kit car with it's head lights looking like advance auto foglight molded in, it's garage door handles as door pulls, and it's confused interior it has wood like it want to be a benz Cf like it want to be a super car and buckles on the dash like a old classic. I never said that the car did not preform many kit car do as well but many of them have a certian look (unless they are replicias unstead of new ideas) and I see "that" look in the car.

\

As for my own preferences:

http://www.koenigsegg.com/cars_2_2.html

Ferrari and Lambo can't hold a candle to these guys. Their third car broke the speed record, and every single moving part in the suspension is adjustable.

I agree Koenigsegg is what i would go with.

Yeah, the Zonda might be fast, but it looks like someone went through every concept car aimed at the ricers in the past ten years, chose out the most offensively nasty pieces, copied them out of carbon-fibre and cheap 70s pleather purses, then assembled it using only a sledgehammer and a drum-brake tool. Those HVAC vents look like they raided a salon hair-dryer chair. And where the hell did they get the old slot-machine grip on the E-brake from? That thing is as out of place as a Sikh at the RNC.