Baked on bird shit

Buck531

Is it possible to get bake on bird shit out? I"m assuming with some nice compound and the right tools it's possible. I just don't have the energy or the tools. How much does one of you guys charge to completely go over a car?

i work at a car wash and baked bird shit sometimes is really hard to get off without taking the paint off with it. we have a degreaser at my work and it will loosen it up a little bit but pretty much any base product(for cleaning cars) will work to loosen it up a little, just make sure that its not taking your paint off.

i work at a car wash and baked bird shit sometimes is really hard to get off without taking the paint off with it. we have a degreaser at my work and it will loosen it up a little bit but pretty much any base product(for cleaning cars) will work to loosen it up a little, just make sure that its not taking your paint off.

Dude, bird shit is in no way hard to get off without taking the paint off.

Where do you work so I can never get my car cleaned there?

if you read correctly it is BAKED bird shit not bird shit. if a bird shits on someones car and they leave it on there for a month or two then decide to get the car washed its baked onto the paint. before you make an asshole remark maybe you should read first.

if you read correctly it is BAKED bird shit not bird shit. if a bird shits on someones car and they leave it on there for a month or two then decide to get the car washed its baked onto the paint. before you make an asshole remark maybe you should read first.

Watch it, noob.. talking like that will get you nowhere.

I still agree with Kevin that it's not too terribly hard to get it off, even sitting after a month.. it does leave an ugly contamination spot on the clear/paint which is the actual hard part to get off... you shouldn't be taking paint off, OR using a degreaser on the paint.

Todd is on point though, usually just a little work will have good results.

Working at a car wash is like the polar opposite of detailing a car. It is, to put it frankly, un-detailing a car. Detailers have to fix the shit people do at car washes ALL the time. :D

Bring me any bird shit you call "baked on" and I will remove it in front of your eyes without taking off the paint.

Good day.