Test and tune

Wonderboy

I guess some people need too much sleep. I go out to Kilkare most Thursdays, either to watch or race. I haven't raced out there in awhile, but I think I might have to this week. I also work on Fridays and I usually get in to work about 10 til seven, so I guess you guys that are complaining have to get up at 4 in the morning? We might see you guys out there.

I have to work friday @ 7am. But, Im going fo sho. (as long as the weather holds out) Plus Im kinda hoping that this track session will finish off whats left of this clutch so I have an excuse to put my new parts in.

I have to work friday @ 7am. But, Im going fo sho. (as long as the weather holds out) Plus Im kinda hoping that this track session will finish off whats left of this clutch so I have an excuse to put my new parts in.

well have fun, try to break into the 13s. maybe friday nite we will talk ;)

ide go by tim leaving for chicago as well ....ahh well goodlucj

well that sucks. i've never gotten to run with an srt4 since i've put some parts on this thing, i mean i know how its gonna turn out but id like to see if i could somewhat hold my own or just get horribly embarrased. wait... i just totally remembered something from last year! did you and phil go to import face off at trails last year? because if i remember correctly didnt you guys switch cars for a run? if so i have a video of me running phil in your car, with my old setup. I jumped him off the line but then he caught and passed me. I think he did like a 14.5ish. (i did like 15.6ish)

:cool:

well that sucks. i've never gotten to run with an srt4 since i've put some parts on this thing, i mean i know how its gonna turn out but id like to see if i could somewhat hold my own or just get horribly embarrased. wait... i just totally remembered something from last year! did you and phil go to import face off at trails last year? because if i remember correctly didnt you guys switch cars for a run? if so i have a video of me running phil in your car, with my old setup. I jumped him off the line but then he caught and passed me. I think he did like a 14.5ish. (i did like 15.6ish)

hell yeah i remember you now. lol i knew that i have seen your car before. timeout do you have that video? :cool:

Yeah , just found their web-site. Looks alittle too far for me. I have become spoiled living just 15 minutes from NTR.

lol havent we all. come out to sonic this friday, its a good spot to just sit around and meet people. nothing stupid, no ricers no dumb shit.

Yeah I have the video. Its a good one because everytime I watch it I get excited because at first it looks like Im gonna do alright and then vrooom I get passed. lol. Im alot faster now but Im sure the srt4 is too.

Yeah I have the video. Its a good one because everytime I watch it I get excited because at first it looks like Im gonna do alright and then vrooom I get passed. lol. Im alot faster now but Im sure the srt4 is too.

turbo lag, missed 2nd gear, peddedled it for the 1st 60, missed 4th. lol and you still lost hahahahahahahaha. jkjk, i lost alot last year to. alot is an understatement. i won 6x lol, and they were usaully against the same person

lol havent we all. come out to sonic this friday, its a good spot to just sit around and meet people. nothing stupid, no ricers no dumb shit.

I would have to bring the kids . What Sonic ? Pickerington or Whitehall ?

You really gonna come out? It would be nice to hang out again before you get back to school.

Prolly. I will be stoppin' by NTB again though to see if I can con Aaron into getting me a job during the winter. :D Also I need air in my tires and cannot figure out how to do it myself.