Challenger Drag Pack

Scotty2Hotty

I bet if it has a vin number we could find a way around it

plus you'll be able to build your own for half the price when they put all the parts in the mopar catalog a year or so later

Half the price? The drag pack cars cost in the neighborhood of $30k. That's cheaper than a stock SRT8.

There is no such thing as going fast without working on a car.

For $30k+ spent on a car I can't even drive on the street, it better run single digits.

If you read the story these cars sound like they are being built for Stock and Super Stock racing. You don't see a majorty of the cars going in the single digits in stock.

They won't be street legal because it sounds like they are taking out most of the required safety features required these days.

If I read that right are these cars being delivered as finished body in white cars? If so that is a steal considering how much a FJ smith car would cost delivered finshed

I like the idea, but street legal is a must. At least 49 state street legal, fuck cali laws. They need to make the sti version, no radio, lighter wheels, lighter everything, lose all gadgets and options to race mode; big motor/ fat tires/ no mess styling/ and loud.

they did this back in the 60's with alot of there cars. cuda belvadier dart charger all had a stock drag option they are now worth more then $400,000 a piece. they are all numbered and not many sold i think only 1,000 chargers were made.

the only actual factory mopar racercars were 68 Cudas and 68 Darts. both were equipped with race hemis, lightweight windows, fiberglass hoods and fenders among other things. production was around 100 for each model, they were also not street legal very similar to this package offered. :cool:

there were models offered with certain options to mimic this, but all were dot legal and not legit racecars