Black Civic Hatch pulled over on 270S...

Kevin R.

Did you end up getting out of your ticket when that bitch who tailgated me since East Broad decided to blow by you as you were pulled over doing 100+?

:D

Officer ran back to his car, probably told you to get the fuck out of his way, grabbed his radar gun, tagged the bitch, floored it and busted her tail-gatin bluetooth-talkin' ass.

Made my day.

The Civic looked modified is the only reason I put this up here.:bangbang:

It was fuckin' hilarious. I was doing a smooth 70mph with her drafting my bumper, then like a moth to a lamp, she saw the cop lights up ahead and gunned it around me to prob. 100 or so. It was a :wtf: moment for me as to why she would gun it to be the only one in the lane where the cop was. They hate that shit.

I once had a Civic tailgate me through the hospital turn on 315. I merged right to let him by (I was already doing 80mph), then got back in the left lane behind him. He goes flying up on a box truck that was in front of us, which somehow he doesn't see. Being a ricer douche he obviously panics, locks up the brakes and tries to turn at the same time. Car does a 540 or so in front of me. While he's mid spin he makes eye contact with me as I'm laughing. Car ends up spinning into the ditch, I continue my drive home laughing the whole way.

/randomricerinacivicstory

That's funny. Reminds me of Anthony piping a cop who had someone pulled over. Cop jumped in his car and caught up with us at an exit ramp red light.

wasn't that the day i saw you guys up at firestone when derek was still there? didn't he hit anthony for like 5 things at once? bald tires, exhaust, etc etc?

It's usually a program through your workplace but I think you can also go around that. Like I said it costs like $5-$10 a month, it's like lawyer insurance for traffic tickets.

After Anthony abused the shit out of that, they started refusing services for traffic violations beyond phone consultation.

How does the prepaid legal work, I signed up for it through work. Got a 50 in a 35, and a ran red light ticket(which was bullshit). Tried to call for price of my ticket, damn thing hung up on me 4 times. I guess I'll call the lawyer in the morning.

edit:

Anthony: did you have to show up in court, or can the lawyer handle it for you?