Subi is broke. HELP!! Oil leak, Knocking!

OneToEnvy

Mods

FP Red

TGVs Delets

pe850's

Walbro

Utec

Ok. Short recap of the night.

i drove the piss out of my car and blew a seal on my oil catch can and blew my dipstick out. Fixed the catch can and emptied it out. Dident catch the dipstick at first nd ran my car all the way down to no oil. it started knocking like a son of a B**** so i pull off the road fill it up ith oil and baby it home pull it in the garage and notice that i have a huge trail of oil folloing me. turn the car off and oil is covering the bottem of my car. i cant find where it is comming from I know that it on the driver side for sure i think its comming from the bottem but maybe im dumb...any ideas??

Build plans ready

New pistons +

New rods +

New bearings +

yada yada yada. = More relible LT1 eater :)

wtf? btw the sig makes me laugh and cry at the same time. seeing as mine and brandons cars are both oil showered. :asshole:

wtf? btw the sig makes me laugh and cry at the same time. seeing as mine and brandons cars are both oil showered. :asshole:

Yeah ass your lucky its raining 2morrow so aint no point in me washing it! but sucks but hey at least your build plans are gonna cover what you need!!

i know. I really am sorry if you want i'll clean the windows for you..lol

The whole thing shoudl only set me back about 2k and a few weeks now i just need to come up witht eh 2k

any one intrested in HJ im real good and real cheap! j/k

i know. I really am sorry if you want i'll clean the windows for you..lol

The whole thing shoudl only set me back about 2k and a few weeks now i just need to come up witht eh 2k

any one intrested in HJ im real good and real cheap! j/k

i can attest to that. the man is the best :cool: