fs tons of dsm parts cheap

kep91tsi

I am about to clean out my shop. I have every body panel for 1ga/ 1gb all interior parts, wp, oil pumps, 1g big rods, pistons, 2g pistons, all lights, motors, all the timing pulleys, tons of ac parts,90, 91 , 92 harness, dashes, tires, wheels, turbos, manifolds, intercoolers, 90 oil coolers, 90 eclipse gsx front and back bumpers in black, front w/ rare air damn, sensors, bs, bs belts, tons of random stuff. I am open to offers on all of it, might even do grab box sales, I really need to get rid of this stuff and i refuse to toss it, I have spent the better part of 9 years collecting and stock piling. It is not feasable for me to keep storing stuff. I will sell cheap,try and beat any price you will find including junkyard. I dont want to give it away though I have paid for the cars it all came off of and the storage, But in my current situation I can not go any further. Pm me, post it, call me, etc my email is kep92laserrs@yahoo.com Trying to get rid of locally but If this doesn't work will ebay and dsm trader all of it. I am willing to deal trade whatever!!!!!! Help me make shop rent, and storage disapear so i can make the drag car go.. thanks kep Ohh and I have ripped apart 4 cars so there is multiples of everything.

16g? Good 1Gb fenders? Will the oil coolers bolt up to my 93?

have black pass fender 1gb, drivers you can have for free has small rust spot

oil cooler will bolt up but you need a 90 oil cooler housing