Hmmmm...It makes me wonder

Erica

stop whining about whatever ticket you got and just pay it

all these post sniffle sniffle I was only breaking the law a little and I got a ticket waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

how do i get out of it blah blah blah

shut. the. fuck. up.

stop whining about whatever ticket you got and just pay it

all these post sniffle sniffle I was only breaking the law a little and I got a ticket waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

how do i get out of it blah blah blah

shut. the. fuck. up.

AMEN

So you're mad you got pulled over for turn signals and not speeding?

If you got a ticket for turn signals and only turn signals you need to flash some tit or something. I could poke my dick out of my shorts and get out of that ticket.

Funny ... I tried that once ... he wasn't amused ... :confused:

I have a pretty dick :confused:

I got away with a potential street racing ticket by pulling the sandal stuck under gas pedal on Pickerington Police when I was 17. True story. Maybe I should be a salesman.....

My bf got pulled over for having two different plates on his car,but then the cop took a second look, and he was wrong. He was either looking at two different cars or just a different car. They have nothing else to do.

My bf got pulled over for having two different plates on his car,but then the cop took a second look, and he was wrong. He was either looking at two different cars or just a different car. They have nothing else to do.

I love that comment, because to implies that the police have nothing better to do then to write stupid minor violations when they should be out there going after criminals, rapest, murders, and the like.

Well guess what unless a cop wittnesses a crime in progress or or recieves a call how is he supposed to do anything? I know lets have a police state and let the police come in search our houses when ever they like and that way they will be able to caught every criminal there is. That sounds like a great idea. Here's another Idea next time you have a though keep it to yourself.