Kenton Nationals (Gun Crew)

Buteo

Those interested in purchasing a firearm should head up to Kenton. It's just north of Marysville and about an hour from Columbus.

Its a damn hickfest/concert/ flea market. You can find pretty much any gun you want. Personally, I've purchased a Remington 700, .22 rifle, and Smith & wesson 9mm. Last year my best friend purchased an AR15 for around 700 or so.

The Kenton National Coon Dog trials are being held today through Sunday, which includes all the hicks with guns you can imagine. So if you make it up before saturday, everything/everyone should be still be around. Don't bother coming on Sunday.

nevermind. google is my friend. fuck the one in kenton. im not gonna rush through my saturday to get out there for the end of the day when johnstown is 15 min away and i can spend all of monday out there.

i'll probably be heading up with a guy from work monday, anyone else wanna meet up there? i dont think the g/f is going this year as she hated it last year, so i can shop around for a while without hearing "are we almost done yet??"

nevermind. google is my friend. fuck the one in kenton. im not gonna rush through my saturday to get out there for the end of the day when johnstown is 15 min away and i can spend all of monday out there.

i'll probably be heading up with a guy from work monday, anyone else wanna meet up there? i dont think the g/f is going this year as she hated it last year, so i can shop around for a while without hearing "are we almost done yet??"

I may be going, I think I still have your #