So...

Guest Hal

I am pretty much sick of CR. I like a lot of you OGs, most of the newer people I can't stand (in person or online). I'm going to step away for a while.

Go ahead and flame if you like, I won't be back for quite a while. Like it or not, the way I see it, things have changed quite a bit over the last year. These changes haven't been to my liking but, I assume I am in the minority.

Those of you that have my number, I'll see you around. Other than that, the rest of you can fuck off.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am pretty much sick of CR. I like a lot of you OGs, most of the newer people I can't stand (in person or online). I'm going to step away for a while.

Go ahead and flame if you like, I won't be back for quite a while. Like it or not, the way I see it, things have changed quite a bit over the last year. These changes haven't been to my liking but, I assume I am in the minority.

Those of you that have my number, I'll see you around. Other than that, the rest of you can fuck off.

Don't be a peehole. It is what you make it. Fuck, if you can't learn to block people out or ignore them, or disregard them, etc, how the hell are you gonna handle life away from the interwebs? ;)

Stupid people only bother you when you let them.

And since I don't have your number, fuck you, too. I hid a small banana sticker somewhere on your car. :D

Guest tbutera2112
What is the point? If you leave for a while and then come back, is that supposed to magically fix everything?

good point....i guess that means he should gtfo for good