So...

Guest Hal

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Though I may be one of the "noobs" hes complaining about so what do I know ...

Im one of the newbs that he's talking about. He told me so. lol. I believe it was when he said "I dont like you" and "Id rather eat paintballs than listen to your car" and "you are beneath me" that second one was my favorite! haha...paintballs.

Im one of the newbs that he's talking about. He told me so. lol. I believe it was when he said "I dont like you" and "Id rather eat paintballs than listen to your car" and "you are beneath me" that second one was my favorite! haha...paintballs.

So where did he say you were beneath him?

Guest Removed
So where did he say you were beneath him?

you are beneath him......lmao

i like getting riden myself

stop sending me dirty pms....

edit: dont stop... ;)

"In general I think you ask too many questions and are a fag. You are below me, enjoy that."

That was the exact quote. If you wanna be specific. I thought it was nice.

He's such a sweetheart. :p

3 pages of posts to somebody that said they wouldnt read it :confused: The only time shit stays on topic in this place is when it probably shouldnt.... hilarious

Ash we need to schedule an appointment with the four of us this weekend. What time is good? I'm thinking movie and a brake job... my treat

3 pages of posts to somebody that said they wouldnt read it :confused: The only time shit stays on topic in this place is when it probably shouldnt.... hilarious

Ash we need to schedule an appointment with the four of us this weekend. What time is good? I'm thinking movie and a brake job... my treat

I love when you guys treat! I don't know when is good. Later Saturday night I guess? Text Hal.

Oh, you guys will get to see my new car! :D

I love when you guys treat! I don't know when is good. Later Saturday night I guess? Text Hal.

Oh, you guys will get to see my new car! :D

Sweet! Thanks for volunteering to drive :p

p.s.. Hal will tell me to tell Val to text you... cut out the middle man and text Val so she can ask me so that I can tell Hal.

Sweet! Thanks for volunteering to drive :p

p.s.. Hal will tell me to tell Val to text you... cut out the middle man and text Val so she can ask me so that I can tell Hal.

Sounds good, I'll text her tomorrow then you can tell Hal right before! Maybe we can stay in Hilliard this time. lol

Sounds good, I'll text her tomorrow then you can tell Hal right before! Maybe we can stay in Hilliard this time. lol

Cool..

Oh the irony of it all. We just had a public chat session which is a big contributor to the site devolving. We are officially part of the problem. SWEET!!!!!!

After Hal comes out of retirement and views this public PM please relay what great way he tells us to end ourselves. :D

Cool..

Oh the irony of it all. We just had a public chat session which is a big contributor to the site devolving. We are officially part of the problem. SWEET!!!!!!

After Hal comes out of retirement and views this public PM please relay what great way he tells us to end ourselves. :D

as words of a mod on here take it to PM's lol weeeeeeeeeeeeee