anyone with a code reader near blacklick?

Guest tbutera2112

Guest tbutera2112

was drivin home tonight in my moms car and the check engine light came on and it started smokin....its a 2004 mazda 3 with not many miles on it...i was babyin the car as much as i could tonight since it only has half a tank to last me till i get the probe going...im gonna go take a look and see whats leaking but its the only running car i have and i gotta be to work at 4am....ide really appreciate if someone would come help me out with a scanner...

8066 willow brook crossing dr

blacklick oh

614 425 5463

Guest tbutera2112

whats the difference? hers is the 2.3L it was the sport package they offered that year..its a nice car i like it...but damnit im having no luck... i broke one of the plastic shields under the hood trying to figure out what happened...but o well she wont ever notice...fuckin jiffy lube on broad flushed her coolant and left a clamp loose...im going there tomorrow to bitch and demand they top off the coolant

just looked up the engines to see the diff....i didnt realize they had vvt...i thought they picked up nicely at 5grand

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c350/threewideracin/vtak.jpg