Sept 6 Advanced Auto Parts Cruise in (reminder)

V8 Beast

+1..my cars not the easiest to drive if you never have before...but phil did pretty good...paul on the other hand....ehhhhh, hes never driving it again!

is that thing coming to trackday? if so we are switching cars. im going to break 15s in your car :lol:, and 18s in garys.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tbutera2112
is that thing coming to trackday? if so we are switching cars. im going to break 15s in your car :lol:, and 18s in garys.

yea ill be there (oct 3rd) ...got a new windshield today, and ill be buying more pins today as well...then just gotta have rob put in the pins and the fuel pump...should be good to go in 2 weeks or so

yea well blame phil for strippin the studs that hold the shifter on it i never had any issues with it untill he ripped it off that night... same night be expolded my clutch ...dick

you told me it was already going out. plus i had to buy $225 worth of tires after you roasted my stang at the track so stfu

you told me it was already going out. plus i had to buy $225 worth of tires after you roasted my stang at the track so stfu

pleaseee i didnt roast the tires ....just think of it this way your car went the fastest it has ever gone on that pass even in the heat!!

You can ride with me. I've got room in the truck.

Is anyone grilling or anything? I have a small gas grill I can bring along with my cooler and a couple of chairs. Or, does everyone fend for themselves?

ill bring food as always