Congradulations to AtomicFusion M&H Racer of the month!!

Brandon

8 seconds is faster than 9 :)

he can turn down the boost or mark can up the booost..... lol arent they still working on gettin teh car fine tuned with the suspension tires an boost theres morein that car and yea haah nonetheless congrats mark ur cars nasssttyy

If Mark wants to race the Supra, we can easily set it up down in Columbus on 10/2.

I can't turn the boost down, it's been running on wastegate spring pressure since we dyno'd earlier this year.

That might be the best excuse that has ever been posted on any forum on the internet ever.

If Mark wants to race the Supra, we can easily set it up down in Columbus on 10/2.

I can't turn the boost down, it's been running on wastegate spring pressure since we dyno'd earlier this year.

I'm not sure that the Supra and my car are even close to a fair race... That Supra is an all out race car from what I have heard and was in the 8's.

Anyway, I am not calling anyone out just yet. We are still figuring the car out.

The guys at IPS did some tuning yesterday and I now for the first time have what we expect to be controlled boost. 9/10 I will be at Norwalk making some more shake down passes. This should be my first real attempt at running 8's.

As Jamie can probably tell you from experience, running that fast in any car can cause unforseen problems.

We will keep working on making my car faster and more consistant... when I am ready, I will do my own calling out of whoever I think I am ready to race.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for all the kind words! Can't wait till Norwalk this Wed! I didn't get to go to the RPM event today (raining) so I am hoping for good weather on on 9/10. I ran a 1.63 60' on the 9.66 pass and now I am consistantly 1.53 at Marion! Hopefully that will translate to more ET at Norwalk. Also with better temps, better prep (I am paying to prep to the 330) and the new tune Eric just slapped on the boost controller, it should make for an interesting day. I have 3 modes ready for this coming event...

1) 720 Wheel at about 8psi

2) 800 Wheel at about 10psi

3) 1000 Wheel at about 15psi

each of these settings now build about 50 more hp under the curve because of the new changes on controller and the power is way smoother!

There is a chance, if everything goes well, that I could best the 9.66 pass!