Audi peeps

carl1647545492

i had a B5 S4 with an MTM chip, upgraded intercoolers and some other small stuff....it was honestly my most favorite DD i've ever owned. i don't think it's as fast as the AMG in the top end, but it was just more overall fun to drive.

I would look at the 2004-2008 Audi S4 for a great DD. 4.2 V8, 340hp AWD with great usable power in all rpm ranges with an amazing exhaust note.

Or the A4 3.2 S-line, great power, great sound. Its has very similar feel to the S4, but just not as fast.

I would look at the 2004-2008 Audi S4 for a great DD. 4.2 V8, 340hp AWD with great usable power in all rpm ranges with an amazing exhaust note.

Or the A4 3.2 S-line, great power, great sound. Its has very similar feel to the S4, but just not as fast.

2.0T > 3.2...

Where are your manners!

Yep remember seeing that up there a while back..its a bit rough to look at, what kind of power is it making?

dunno how well it'd do as a DD, but that is one of the best sorted and reliable turbocharged track cars I've come across that wasn't a team race car.

dunno how well it'd do as a DD, but that is one of the best sorted and reliable turbocharged track cars I've come across that wasn't a team race car.

Interesting. Its just too much money to spend on an a4. You can probably get a GT28 powered s4 for that price, atleast a k04'd one

2.0T > 3.2...

Where are your manners!

I completely agree with you........well not completely.

The 3.2 is better for those that don't mod their cars. It is significantly faster stock for stock than the 2.0T, sounds better, doesn't have the slight vibration at idle as the 2.0T and is more smooth.

With that said, I would take a 2.0T, and did 3 years ago. You know all about the 2.0T, great engine, great mileage, great mod potential.

THe OP sounds like someone who would value the 3.2s strengths, thats why I mentioned it.