Just signed up for U-verse

TimTaylor751647545500

I found that at $80 per month for basic cable (read: not digital or HD stations) & advanced 4Mbps internet from WOW, I could do better and my 42" LCD deserves it. After having this package for 5 years, I knew there were better options.

Signed up for the AT&T U-Verse U200 package along with the HD package, 2 DVRs that can record 4 shows at once, and their Pro 3Mbps internet for $104 per month. I received a $100 rebate, $50 gift card, free installation and the first month's bill is 1/2 off. Best thing is that it gets installed Sept 12th (day before tOSU / USC).

Here's to finally being able to watch & record some good HD programs :thumbup:

I found that at $80 per month for basic cable (read: not digital or HD stations) & advanced 4Mbps internet from WOW, I could do better and my 42" LCD deserves it. After having this package for 5 years, I knew there were better options.

Signed up for the AT&T U-Verse U200 package along with the HD package, 2 DVRs that can record 4 shows at once, and their Pro 3Mbps internet for $104 per month. I received a $100 rebate, $50 gift card, free installation and the first month's bill is 1/2 off. Best thing is that it gets installed Sept 12th (day before tOSU / USC).

Here's to finally being able to watch & record some good HD programs :thumbup:

Sounds like you didn't ask for a discount or something jeezuz. Should have told them you were thinking of switching they would have made you a sweet deal.

I have wow as well, their digital whatever package. Have all the HD Channels (minus HBO/SHO/ECT>) HD DVR and 2 other HD Boxes, 6mb down X 1mb up I'm maybe creeping up on $100...

Sounds like you didn't ask for a discount or something jeezuz. Should have told them you were thinking of switching they would have made you a sweet deal.

You mean with WOW? I tell them I'm switching every year when they send me a notification telling me they are going to hike my fee by $15 a month for the same service. At&t is locked (or so they say).

I have wow as well, their digital whatever package. Have all the HD Channels (minus HBO/SHO/ECT>) HD DVR and 2 other HD Boxes, 6mb down X 1mb up I'm maybe creeping up on $100...

I've just had too many issues with their modems (#4 or 5 now I think) and with the low quality of my cable signal as well as AT&T installing the fiber optic in my neighborhood, I figured it's at least worth a try. 30 money-back helps too.

wow. we've got WOW, 4mbps internet, one HD DVR box, one digital box, and we just added showtime for this month (so we can catch season 4 of weeds on demand), after we drop showtime next month, its 97$/mo + tax. i need to call and tell them im switching

but tim - you will LOVE the HD channels. watching now on our new 60", its so clear its insane.

You mean with WOW? I tell them I'm switching every year when they send me a notification telling me they are going to hike my fee by $15 a month for the same service. At&t is locked (or so they say).

I've just had too many issues with their modems (#4 or 5 now I think) and with the low quality of my cable signal as well as AT&T installing the fiber optic in my neighborhood, I figured it's at least worth a try. 30 money-back helps too.

rates are not locked

no HD on Demand

only one HD fead (only one TV can watch a HD channel at a time in the house)

plus you have to pay for HD.

There are a couple people here at work that have it and are pleased with it.

Only thing I wish TW would fix is the damn HD box so changing channels was quicker.