Kneck question. (Medical Related)

thorne

Cant you do anything besides drugs and surgery?

oh, i'm sorry, why don't i suggest a massage with some scented oil for the original poster. maybe i'll be able to 'manipulate' some inflammatory tissue out of position. better yet, i can have him bend forward to stretch his back out, and while he's bending forward, i can reach over his back, and pick his pocket---isn't that what you do, rick???

• Upvote 1

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh, i'm sorry, why don't i suggest a massage with some scented oil for the original poster. maybe i'll be able to 'manipulate' some inflammatory tissue out of position. better yet, i can have him bend forward to stretch his back out, and while he's bending forward, i can reach over his back, and pick his pocket---isn't that what you do, rick???

Exit rick stage left

http://smiliesftw.com/x/bigmamoru.gif

I don't know why both of you can't coexist. :lol:

I think both forms of practice work, to some extent at least. It's really up to the patient to choose what they prefer.

I will say this, though. I took ADHD medicine for about 6 months and it was the most unnatural and stressful occurrence in my life. Other than that, I've never taken medicine other than a couple of aspirins, and I've never had much worse than a cold every couple of years.

hard to know with your previous surgery.

--things to look out for (go to emergency department):

persistent numbness in your arm/hands

noticeable muscle weakness

these two things indicate significant pressure on one of the nerve roots to your arm, or the spinal cord itself (unlikely, i would think, but with previous surgery, you never know).

i would take some anti-inflammatory medication (naproxen, mobic, motrin) with food, and make an appointment with your spine surgeon if your symptoms persist.

derek snook is one of the better spine surgeons in the city 759-1186

Dr snook is who did my first surgery, He did a wonderful job. I will give him a call. Thanks Kirk. It's only numb around my kneck area now. But I twisted fast today and it popped and shot down my arm again. Thank Kirk

Did he seriously just attempt to threaten to contact a medial board?

Really?

Accusing me of defrauding patients is a very serious of offense in the state of Ohio. When I say something about the practice of medicine, I can back it up with references from their own journals. All Kirk brings to the table is personal attacks on me saying I am defrauding patients. If Kirk would like to keep pushing this I can and will contact both the Ohio medical board and Florida Medical Board and then he can explain it to them. He may enjoy the 6 month vacation from practice.

I have built a very good practice in Knox county. I see more patients per week in Knox county than any other Doctor in Knox county, including Medical doctors here. I have seen more than 10,000 new patients in 10 years. Have given more than 500,000 adjustments. You don't build practices like that by defrauding people, especially in a small town.

Jesus Rick, Tit for Tat...

Explain where he says you are defrauding people?

You said all he does is prescribe drugs

He said you use massage oils ect.

I guess you need a "6 month vacation" too. I can't believe I'm witnessing this from a "MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL"

wow

WOW

wow

WOW

wow

Accusing me of defrauding patients is a very serious of offense in the state of Ohio. When I say something about the practice of medicine, I can back it up with references from their own journals. All Kirk brings to the table is personal attacks on me saying I am defrauding patients. If Kirk would like to keep pushing this I can and will contact both the Ohio medical board and Florida Medical Board and then he can explain it to them. He may enjoy the 6 month vacation from practice.

I have built a very good practice in Knox county. I see more patients per week in Knox county than any other Doctor in Knox county, including Medical doctors here. I have seen more than 10,000 new patients in 10 years. Have given more than 500,000 adjustments. You don't build practices like that by defrauding people, especially in a small town.

http://smiliesftw.com/x/inoutugh.gif

If you think I'm reading any of that you're probably taking hits off the crack pipe your patients smoke before paying you.