Call centers are cesspools!!!

V8 Beast

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah.. they've moved some IT people over but im so special and important, they are making me wait :)

so far, its a nice building! my office faces all the trees in the oval, so nice

Yeah i'm in the back and my window is facing 270 but you can't see it because of the roof from the floor below.

I didn't realize they had anyone in that building yet. I just see construction people on the grounds.

Yeah i'm in the back and my window is facing 270 but you can't see it because of the roof from the floor below.

I didn't realize they had anyone in that building yet. I just see construction people on the grounds.

theres still a lot of things they are fixing inside the building, but we couldn't wait to get in there so some IT people are there, and the networking people are getting the server room done.

im sure we'll be fixing things for a while to come.

Try running your cocksucker to someone else, I don't even have time to fuck with you.

BC, my comments were out of line. I guess my frustration started when I read about you getting sick, ect., from working in a call center all day. It's a lot better than taking a beating in the blistering heat/freezing cold everyday.

But hell, I don't even do that shit anymore so what do I know. I'm a fucking Engineer. So all these sidelined fucktards in this thread can suck my mother fucking cock. Try calling someone else ignorant, stupid, or whatever else you can throw out because that shit doesn't phase me. I bet most of you fat, whiney little bitches couldn't last 5 minutes on my job without having your ass canned.

Your problem stems from the fact that you have no filter between your brain and your mouth. From reading other posts obviously you have something up there it just doesnt always work right.

You dont have time to fuck with me cause you know you said something stupid. You are a narrow minded bitch. Nothing more nothing less.

Maybe next time you open your manpleaser you will actually spew something worth listening to. I am sure there are some good thoughts up there lets see you use those.

Plus i am starting to doubt your heterosexuality you seem to be fascinated with cocksuckers and having men suck your cock. Its your choice i dont judge you based on that.

Call centers are terrible jobs. ask me, I work at one for both jobs. Inbound calls blow, because people have problems. And when they call you with their problems, they become your problems.

I agree inbound cals do suck but if you get paid well then it doesn't