Pallin Is nothing more then the a toolbag.

thorne

I don't care if she's hot, She did nothing more then trash the piss out of obama. Yet she has told me not a damn thing what she wants to do.

Lets looks at this.

She smeeeeered the piss out of obama period.

She said nothing, She has nothing more then the rep party status quo.

How can we expect a change from Bushstupidity with that?

All I hear her do is trash obama.

Mccain voted 90% of the time with bush.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does it matter? bitch is gonna lose anyways. no republican* wants to face the grim possibility of this skank being president when mccain keels over

*fake edit: no competent republican

real edit: related story:

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/09/04/Biden.Palin/index.html?iref=mpstoryview

does it matter? bitch is gonna lose anyways. no republican* wants to face the grim possibility of this skank being president when mccain keels over

All those tool parts in that auditorium lastnight does....Now they are forcing that kid to marry her daughter now after the pregnancy, so it does not look like a daughter is a little whore like she is and does not practice the abstinence her mom preaches.

Whereas Obama has told us he is going to do everything under the sun and then some, but cannot back up a damn thing. Better to say nothing than lead people on.

Where mccain promises to fuck us over and go to war with anybody who talks shit.

LOL ... I don't think making someone get married after an unplanned pregnancy counts for anything but poor judgment. Only compounds the problem. Who knows though, maybe it'll work out for them.

Shes got great "assets" though. (cheeseball joke, chuckle chuckle)

Whereas Obama has told us he is going to do everything under the sun and then some, but cannot back up a damn thing. Better to say nothing than lead people on.

In all fairness he has not had a chance to make good on his policies (not an easy thing to do for anyone R or D) so how can we know he won't deliver. While we've basically had Mccain already in the office for 8 years, well 90% of Mccain.

i dont get why everyone is so bitter.... calm down, have a beer or something

i like palin. and i agree it's better to not say too much than promise the world. i'm sure they will talk about economics at their next speech (or they better) because i do think they need to come up with a plan.. but this is very early in the game to be calling them out for not blowing smoke up everyones asses.

give it time, they will fuck us over anyway, all of them. just bring lube.

I don't care if she's hot, She did nothing more then trash the piss out of obama. Yet she has told me not a damn thing what she wants to do.

Lets looks at this.

She smeeeeered the piss out of obama period.

She said nothing, She has nothing more then the rep party status quo.

How can we expect a change from Bushstupidity with that?

All I hear her do is trash obama.

Mccain voted 90% of the time with bush.

OMFG!!! Polticians are talking shit about each other!! Get the fuck outta here!

Where have you been? Mudslinging has been around since elections. TRUST ME, your golden boy Osama has been and will continue talking shit about the reps.

You people crack me up. :lol:

-Marc

*fake edit: no competent republican

Hehe I would much rather have her as pres then mccain. The dems can have him he isn't a republican anyway and everyone thought he was gonna switch sides back in 2000-2001 anyway.

Evan