Shop Space Available next door to me.

DTM Brian

Guest Removed
thats what every ones keeps telling me......some people dont want to pay someone what they are worth when you go above and beyond on there car, then turn around and say your a sob this that and the other, when something at the other end of the car breaks, its all your falt ....dont get me started

thats what every ones keeps telling me......some people dont want to pay someone what they are worth when you go above and beyond on there car, then turn around and say your a sob this that and the other, when something at the other end of the car breaks, its all your falt ....dont get me started

Phil?

On a better note I would be willing to go in on it if a few people went together and whatnot

Guest 614Streets
Im Lurking in this thread because some guys in this thread should start their own shops and quit being told what to do by the man and making alot less than they should. I could book out 2009 if I wanted to I always have work and theres so much work to go around when you run an honest shop. STOP WORKING FOR THE MAN! :)