CRX I found online

DaddyBuiltRacing

Nah I dont know what your talking about, the pnk one isnt boosted, just has a nasty vacum leak. Atleast now I know who the hell is leaving me comments on youtube lol. Are you the silver 89 style supra?

Fubar231 (26 minutes ago) Show Hide 0 Marked as spam Reply lets race. Ill see you at polaris =]

typical 17 year old

Guest tbutera2112

this thread has so much fail in it thats not even pointed out....

posting street racing videos, after people just got busted for it....when the other members took all their videos down, i would think that would be a hint that you prob shouldnt post more...

fubar being a dumbass with his youtube comment "heys lets race! and incase anyone else is reading this, here is where we are going to do it!"

you have a pink car..

oh and we cant forget the obvious, the videos are too dark to see anything...i have no idea how you managed to take such horrid videos...even with my cheap digital camera, night videos come out better...the only way i even knew which car was yours in the video is because in the description it says the yellow car has 100 something hp and you said yours has 200 something, so i just assumed the car who kept winning/doing flybys was yours

:gay:

Guest tbutera2112
1. go streetracing

2. flim said racing

3. post videos of said racing on a forum where police frequent and confirm the cars are ours.

4. ???????

5. def not going to profit.

what would it matter? its not like his pink car stands out or anything...cops would never even notice him!

fubar being a dumbass with his youtube comment "heys lets race! and incase anyone else is reading this, here is where we are going to do it!"

Did i say anything about racing at polaris? No, did i say anything about racing illegally? No. We have all fucking seen what happens, and its not worth it. Im not tryin to get my ass in trouble, ill take it to national trails / norwalk / kilkare.

Guest tbutera2112
Did i say anything about racing at polaris? No, did i say anything about racing illegally? No. We have all fucking seen what happens, and its not worth it. Im not tryin to get my ass in trouble, ill take it to national trails / norwalk / kilkare.

:jerkit:

Guest tbutera2112
Here so Tibuera or whatever the fuck hiis name is quits crying i'll take em down. Dont want his murdered out ass to get all soggy between his legs

go learn how to fix a radio then get back to me

haha nice edit! im sorry i upset you by pointing out that posting street racing vids on a website frequented by cops is a bad idea...ill go ahead and get you a shovel though so you can start digging the sand outta your vag

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v210/undeniablynikki/Random/Funny/SandyVag.jpg

Guest tbutera2112

of course...thats why i think youre a piece of shit with a pink car...*insert one of hal's witty ways of killing yourself*

http://storymode.files.wordpress.com/2007/08/my_serious_business.jpg

I can give a fuck less if anyone races and post videos up , who really gives a flying fuck, Who gives a fuck if cops are on this site and watch "illegal videos" of racing around columbus, no matter what anyone says or does there will always be racing. If you do nothing illegal then you do not have nothing to worry about.