Gun Crew?

Wonderboy

Quite a few. I bought mine before Accutriggers existed - I have a Rifle Basix sear in mine which is just about the same. 10oz pull, no creep.

Yea. A friend of mine (lowridnS10 on here) has that same exact gun with the stock trigger. Night and day difference between the Pre and Post Accutrigger. IIRC, he also has a Rifle Basix trigger on order.

Not sure what the pull is on my stock Accutrigger. I know it's not a whole lot. Breaks like glass though. :cool:

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea. A friend of mine (lowridnS10 on here) has that same exact gun with the stock trigger. Night and day difference between the Pre and Post Accutrigger. IIRC, he also has a Rifle Basix trigger on order.

Not sure what the pull is on my stock Accutrigger. I know it's not a whole lot. Breaks like glass though. :cool:

IIRC the Accutriggers are adjustable down to 8oz. Anytime I let someone shoot mine I tell them not to even so much as touch it until they're ready for it to go off. :lol:

I've convinced about 4 or 5 people to buy their own just letting them shoot mine. .17HMR rocks.

One of these days I'm going to get around to buying a bolt action .204 Ruger... I haven't decided if I want a Savage or a Remington.

I wouldn't mind having something chambered in .204Ruger. I've currently got a 12FV in .22-250, and also a 10FCP w/ HS Precision stock in .308. Love them both. Though, I've got about 5 different R700's in mind that I wouldn't mind having as well.

I've convinced about 4 or 5 people to buy their own just letting them shoot mine. .17HMR rocks.

I got my dad hooked on them as well. He shot my 93, decided he wanted a .17, bought a basic Marlin 917, and then a Remington 597mag, but has decided that neither of them are up to par with the Accutrigger, so, now he's looking at picking up a Savage.

He destroys some turtles in his pond though with the .17s. Chunks of meat fly everywhere. :D

FYI. She is actually sitting next to me and she said to "suck her dick off". lol. She actually shoots pretty well. That pic was from our first time out and she isnt very comfortable with rifles. And either way that pic is hot, gotta love chicks with guns.

So Im kinda trying to decide the next gun, keeping in mind that I want a well balanced collection. Im either wanting a semi-auto 12 gauge (possibly winchester if i can find one), an AR-15 (gotta save for a while), or a S&W .357? I just cant decide and if any of you know of any good deals on any of those please let me know.

Kenny, I have the same model 93 as you, got it before there was a big craze for the 17hmr. I just got my rifle basix from UPS this morning. What scope is that you have on it? I had to pick up a accu trigger model after shooting Austin's. I also have a 10fp chambered in .308. I am quite impressed with Savage's line of rifles. Will be picking up a 22-250 in the near future, and possibly a 204 ruger.

Kenny, I have the same model 93 as you, got it before there was a big craze for the 17hmr. I just got my rifle basix from UPS this morning. What scope is that you have on it? I had to pick up a accu trigger model after shooting Austin's. I also have a 10fp chambered in .308. I am quite impressed with Savage's line of rifles. Will be picking up a 22-250 in the near future, and possibly a 204 ruger.

http://www.opticsplanet.net/barska-8-32x44-ir-swat-tactical-rifle-scope.html

I'm not a huge fan of the scope. Crappy eye relief and it's dark. I'm going to buy something better one of these days.

You'll love the sear, they feel just as good as the Accutrigger.

what?!

New changes....effective TODAY!

BOTTOMLINE: Some changes to Ohio's concealed weapons law:

- Permit holders can now keep a gun hidden in a car as long as they're carrying it in a secure holster. The law previously required the gun to be in plain sight.

- Permit holders may bring a gun onto school grounds as long as they are in a car picking up or dropping off a child.

- Landlords no longer can prohibit licensed concealed weapons permit holders from having their weapons in apartments.

- Allows people without a license to carry concealed weapons in their homes as long as they aren't engaged in illegal activity.

- Decreases the penalty for failure to notify a police officer of one's permit status when stopped if the officer already received the information through a license plate check.

- Allows holders of valid liquor licenses who are also concealed weapons permit holders to carry a hidden gun on their premises.

- Includes the presumption that a resident who hurts or kills an intruder acted in self defense or in defense of another if the intruder has entered unlawfully or without permission.

The law previously required the gun to be in plain sight.

New changes....effective TODAY!

BOTTOMLINE: Some changes to Ohio's concealed weapons law:

- Permit holders can now keep a gun hidden in a car as long as they're carrying it in a secure holster. The law previously required the gun to be in plain sight.

- Permit holders may bring a gun onto school grounds as long as they are in a car picking up or dropping off a child.

- Landlords no longer can prohibit licensed concealed weapons permit holders from having their weapons in apartments.

- Allows people without a license to carry concealed weapons in their homes as long as they aren't engaged in illegal activity.

- Decreases the penalty for failure to notify a police officer of one's permit status when stopped if the officer already received the information through a license plate check.

- Allows holders of valid liquor licenses who are also concealed weapons permit holders to carry a hidden gun on their premises.

- Includes the presumption that a resident who hurts or kills an intruder acted in self defense or in defense of another if the intruder has entered unlawfully or without permission.

The law previously required the gun to be in plain sight.

Here is a better description over the Dispatch's shitty one

http://www.buckeyefirearms.org/node/5730/

So this is my lady shooting the AK. I dont have any pics of the glock but then again its not like they are very exciting to look at.

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff241/mx3onfalkens/photo1.jpg

haha thats awesome, i'd like to shoot an AK sometime.

i still need to go shoot my .38!!!

M1A = 7.62X51mm NATO (.308) aka M14 rifle, with detatchable 20 round mag, based off M1 Garand. Aka M24 sniper platform.

Actually, the M24 is based off of the Remington 700 action:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M24_Sniper_Weapon_System

http://www.remingtonle.com/rifles/m24.htm

http://www.snipercentral.com/m24.htm

You are thinking of the M21 SWS that is based on the M14:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M21_Sniper_Weapon_System

http://www.snipercentral.com/m21.htm

and you can carry in any establishment that sells alcohol for consumption off premises

That was always a gray area before....Wal-mart and places like that I carry in all the time, but it was not clear if it was allowed..cause they sell it, but you dont consume it. Now....I can no worries!!