Cindy Wore Bush's Tax Cut for the Rich

SLOWLX

too bad that tax cut was for everyone, not just the rich, otherwise that might be a good arguemnt. oh, and check out those clinton(I.E., a democrat) rates, they appear to be higher than bushes!

http://www.taxfoundation.org/publications/show/151.html

http://www.taxfoundation.org/blog/show/22958.html

pro tip: try referencing sources that aren't quite as biased as, oh, democrat.com when making a point or arguement..

BTW, why dont they reference the total cost for some of hillarys outfits? hhmmm...

This is a "lol", more suited for the kitchen or Pic'n'Vids.

Re taxes, :look at your data again. Taxes for the richest Americans dropped by 4%, taxes for the middle class dropped 2%. Why do the rich people need more money than us?

Reaganomics doesn't work.

Edit, an additional lol: Under Bush's dad, the rich were rockin' 6% LESS than they are now, and the middle class were suffering 3% MORE than they are now. Trickle up economics.

I love speculation. I love it so much, here is some of my own...

How do you or a Vanity Fair reporter know how much she spent? Maybe she bought it at a second hand store. Maybe the designers gave it to her to advertise their shit. Maybe ten other things.

Maybe her FAMILY EARNED THEIR FUCKING money and deserve to spend it however they see fit.

That is a major difference between the 2 parties. Democrats want to take the "wealth" from everyone and hand it to "needy".

This country is not made up of "haves and have nots". It is made up of "tried and tried nots".

Re taxes, :look at your data again. Taxes for the richest Americans dropped by 4%, taxes for the middle class dropped 2%. Why do the rich people need more money than us?

Reaganomics doesn't work.

im assuming this post was towards my post? if yes then, what is your point? the liberals always say "the bush tax cut for the rich", yet, as i pointed out, everyone got a tax cut. that was the point of my post, it wasn't tax cuts for the rich, but for everyone. a tax cut is a tax cut, no matter how little it may be. unless you would prefer that EVERYONE gets taxed more, the rich paying a little higher percentage than your self. sorry, im going for the former.

and, as was already pointed out, you think those rich people might have earned that money? or maybe someone in their family earned that money and wanted to give the rest of the family a good life? not sure about anyone else, but this kinda sounds like the whole "american dream" thing. we all hope for the american dream, but God forbid anyone else, besides us of course, earns the american dream.

communomics doesnt work.

The Liberals !!!

The Conservatives !!!

Blah blah blah ...

Can we just get a flat tax already. Earning more than me doesn't mean you should pay a lower percentage of tax than me. If I'm getting taken for 30% so should everyone else.

Oh since we're on taxes how about school taxes? I hate them and I'm really starting to feel like its a breach of the whole "no taxation without representation" thingy. I mean I pay taxes for schools only because I own a home or land, yet the people without property get to vote on that tax. At the very least if this type of tax is gonna be used then only land owners should be able to vote on increases. I'm not about shutting out the rest of the people from giving opinions, but they simply should not be able to cast a ballot.

Evan

Oh since we're on taxes how about school taxes? I hate them and I'm really starting to feel like its a breach of the whole "no taxation without representation" thingy. I mean I pay taxes for schools only because I own a home or land, yet the people without property get to vote on that tax. At the very least if this type of tax is gonna be used then only land owners should be able to vote on increases. I'm not about shutting out the rest of the people from giving opinions, but they simply should not be able to cast a ballot.

Evan

Huh, we vote on school taxes, it's those elections we have between the ones that happen every 4 years.

You paid 29.6%? Or is that what is taken out of your check?

But that sales tax and property tax sure add up to a LOT.

Then don't forget the multiple taxes on the same sold item. You buy a new car, pay taxes on it. Sell it to me 2 years later, and I pay a whole new set of taxes on it. I hate it, sell it to Thorne for a profit, and he pays more taxes on it than I did.

Hell, in the end of a car's life cycle, more in taxes could easily be paid on it than the price of the car when it was new!