lt1 pcm ?

phil

ok so i was talking to a few people, and i have a 93 camaro, problem is the only tuning i can do is going through pcm for less, and a few other things. meaning my car will never reach its max output, so i was wondering if i can change out the obd1 to and obd2, would that still be compatible changing the cpu and harness?

You can buy the stuff and burn the EPROM yourself or log on LS1tech or Thirdgen.org and get advice from someone who knows how to burn the chip. Theres quite a few nice guys out there that if your will to learn they'll help you for next to if not free. The only thing your going to have to do is get the burning software and shit to burn the eprom and I can tell you now that it'll be alot easier then rewiring your car with the newer harness/pcm.

Edit: Lots of useful information here: http://www.thirdgen.org/techboard/diy-prom/

Also Phil, google is your friend. -=)

You can buy the stuff and burn the EPROM yourself or log on LS1tech or Thirdgen.org and get advice from someone who knows how to burn the chip. Theres quite a few nice guys out there that if your will to learn they'll help you for next to if not free. The only thing your going to have to do is get the burning software and shit to burn the eprom and I can tell you now that it'll be alot easier then rewiring your car with the newer harness/pcm.

Edit: Lots of useful information here: http://www.thirdgen.org/techboard/diy-prom/

Also Phil, google is your friend. -=)

so is tech help :) , ill look into that stuff though