who plays racuetball?

phil

ok if your going to bash the sport dont waist your time posting, no one cares how gay you think it is, if you cant play it keep your mouth shut.

ok so i know that doc and i are going to play eventually, but does anyone else play, and if so, what level do you think you play at, where do you play, and when can we all get together to play? i am also on cleveland racing and i got a few people on there that said they want to play.

I want to play, just don't have a membership anywhere. I'd call myself above novice, but C leagues would be a tough class. I just played for fun back in college. It beats the hell out of tennis, less chasing the ball.

scott i can teach you how to play, its not hard, its just how fast you can think while on the move.

mitch if you ever want to play some time for jus shits and giggles i can get you into either osu, or dscc( military base)

i used to play regularly in college (1.5 years ago)

I try to play now as often as possible (memeber at lifestyles, and theres a court at the one on sawmill) but no one i know plays.

I would like to start playing 3 times a week again.

I'm good, not great, not fast, but good.

I have 3 racquets if anyone else wants to play but lacks equipment.

Where lese can we all play? (Assuming that not all of us have memberships to lifestyle)

- i know that the YMCA has courts as well as a racquet club on Bethel...

LETS DO IT

i used to play regularly in college (1.5 years ago)

I try to play now as often as possible (memeber at lifestyles, and theres a court at the one on sawmill) but no one i know plays.

I would like to start playing 3 times a week again.

I'm good, not great, not fast, but good.

I have 3 racquets if anyone else wants to play but lacks equipment.

Where lese can we all play? (Assuming that not all of us have memberships to lifestyle)

- i know that the YMCA has courts as well as a racquet club on Bethel...

LETS DO IT

Really? I didn't know they had a court there. I am a member, but have only been to the one on henderson.

I played tennis competitively from about age 7 to 18... so I'm pretty handy with a racket, haha. I've played racquetball maybe 5-10 times, so I lack strategy, but have most of the skill from playing so much tennis. I could possibly be down for a game sometime if you want...

^^^ Very easy to pickup, very fun to play, very good exercise. There are several different ways to play, all of which are fun.

I used to consider my self more of a "technical player" than a "power player" when i used my old Head 165 Monchik... I then switched to the E-force Bedlam 170 and my game has improved marginally.

my current whip

http://www.myracquetpro.com/catalog/images/launchpadbed170fp.jpg

Where? OSU Rec center?

How much will it cost?

I'm deff. game

i dont know about osu, i can usaully get into premier at sawmill easily, lifetime is catchting on:lol: dont ask, i can get you into my dads job at dscc for free, the jewish center is a good place to play if this chick i know is working. so it all depends on what side you want to play at

i dont know about osu, i can usaully get into premier at sawmill easily, lifetime is catchting on:lol: dont ask, i can get you into my dads job at dscc for free, the jewish center is a good place to play if this chick i know is working. so it all depends on what side you want to play at

Talkin bout tasha lol have fun with that one :lol:

Wherever you want to go (closer to downtown is better)

I don't know what "premier at sawmill" is.

What is DSCC?

Where is the jewish center?

So many questions, i apologize!

Let me put it this way, if we can play for free i am deff. down! If its cheap enough i will consider it. What are the closests places to grandview etc? also, where in columbus do you live?

i live in pickerington, the jewish community center is in bexly, premier is by sawmill, dscc is on broad street by hamilton rd. we can prolly get into the y downtown or somthing. idk how much that will be or if we need someone that goes there but, im thinking the jew center will be the easist. the arpac is the nicest though

i live in pickerington, the jewish community center is in bexly, premier is by sawmill, dscc is on broad street by hamilton rd. we can prolly get into the y downtown or somthing. idk how much that will be or if we need someone that goes there but, im thinking the jew center will be the easist. the arpac is the nicest though

MY vote is for easy and cheap.... like hookers