For all the 5 Liter Mustang Haters!!!!

DTM Brian

Dyno Tune Progress of my 1988 Mustang GT

Additional Fuel Timing Tweaks are coming.

608 RWHP 659 RWTQ

Incon Systems Twin Turbo Kit at 15 PSI

100,000 mile Stock Short Block

Edelbrock Performer 5.0 Cylinder Heads

Holley System Max Intake Manifold

Stock Cam with 1.7 Rocker Arms

Siemens 60 Pound Injectors

255 lph Intake Fuel Pump

Anderson Big Pump pusher pump

Stock Lines and Rails

http://75.180.18.248:50001/Dyno%20Graphs%20and%20Pictures./Dyno%20Graphs/Brian%2088%20Twin%20Turbo%20Mustang.jpg

• Upvote 1

brian i see you used a 255lph pump. do you think the same pump would work for a carb applicaton with spray at the same power level?

I would say no. Carbed motor do not require high psi to run, I do beleive they run horrible if a EFI fuel pump is used. I do beleive at idle, a carb set-up only requires 5-8 psi. I hope that helps.

Jackson

i know you have to use a bypass regulator and return the extra pressure. i know the aeromotive pump in my s10 is also a efi pump but with the bypas reg set to carb levels its fine.

with the detune on the spray motor and nos im thinking i will be arround 500 whp to 550. and with another set of afrs and back to the same cam arround 650s. i know most pumps work better at lower psi but i dont konw many who have tried this on a higher hp leval with a carb.

sorrry all not trying to steal his thread i just know he has seen a lot of these pumps in different apps.