What are the most common E-cut sizes people run?

BDHG940

Im really not sure, just was kicking around the idea and had an idea to place the motor on them to make them more compact(just to make mine different from the rest). I dont have the slightest idea on cost untill I find a motor. Also it would be quite awhile before anything is accomplished just due to the time it takes to get everything together. But I do plan to be able to beat all the pricing out there and include the y pipe with all product. I guess Ill start out with 2 1/2" and 3" first off, what about 3 1/2?

y pipe? you racist bastard...i have true duals

Are you dumb? Have you actually seen a ecut? I have duals too, and you need the y pipe for each runner. The peice that branches off is where the electronic actually goes.

p.s check out there website, http://www.quicktimeperformance.com/QTEC/index.php

I would be highly interested in a 3" that can take the heat well. A friend of mine has already gone through 2 on his truck due to the motor failing from heat (he claims).

Thats going to be the trick I think, there are lot of places to get the motors from but finding the right one is going to be important. I guess if your friends vehicle doesnt get driven in all sorts of weather (rain or snow) that should eliminate the aspect of the motor just shorting out due to moisture. That is what I am currently trying to figure out right now, a motor that will be able to take the moisture and heat. Only time will tell

How long is his motors lasting before they go out?

• 2 weeks later...

DMH cutout is what you are trying to build and it is expensive for a reason.

The second and third iteration of the McCord cut out (Keith McCord) is nice and Quicktime are made by him as well... much cheaper but not as nice/reliable as the dmh you get what you pay for.

I need a 5" one. :) That way I can run my exhaust out the side still but then be able to shoot it up through a pipe in the bed and out above the truck. The way it is now it smokes so much I cant even get on it in any kind of traffic or I am gonna cause and accident. I wish I could really find on this big.

Edit: This is I Drive It... It Breaks! I just realized this.