Hello everybody

Kevin Doe

Alas, more forums have appeared. Thank you oh mighty ones. Would it be satisfactory for me to post a for sale ad for a badass car trailer I am selling? Or would you prefer I wait some period for newness to wear off. I know some forums are kinda weird about such things.

Alas, more forums have appeared. Thank you oh mighty ones. Would it be satisfactory for me to post a for sale ad for a badass car trailer I am selling? Or would you prefer I wait some period for newness to wear off. I know some forums are kinda weird about such things.

Contribute to the forum a bit a lot of people come on here to sell crap this isant craigslist. Post a bit enjoy the site an then post a for sale.

I belive u have to have a certain amount of post 25 or 50 to even post a for sale(icorrect me if I'm wrong please)

Besides that man nice car, welcome to C R

how much you want for it?

I ran a 12.4 @ 117. I know I can do better. I was getting 8 degrees of timing pulled from high IATs from a non optimal IAT sensor and placement. (150 degree intake temps, although I belive erronious). I'll be fixing that and going back hoping to better my times.

Car is not really for sale, but for the hell of it, $30k.