The formerly about Tom Brady new random stuff thread

V8 Beast

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FINALLY Tom Brady gets hurt, and now people will FINALLY realize that the team will be just as good without him. Why? Because they don't need him. They never needed him. They are the fucking Patriots, they have the best players and coaches in the league.

Cassell will do fine, the Pats will make they playoffs and I don't think they'll miss a beat. Maybe now people will realize that Brady is just an overrated, above-average quarterback who was put into a great situation where he was destined for success. If he would have been drafted by any other team, nobody would even know who the fuck he is right now. I bet Cassell plays really well this year, and then people will start calling him the next Joe Montana :rolleyes:

FINALLY Tom Brady gets hurt, and now people will FINALLY realize that the team will be just as good without him. Why? Because they don't need him. They never needed him. They are the fucking Patriots, they have the best players and coaches in the league.

Cassell will do fine, the Pats will make they playoffs and I don't think they'll miss a beat. Maybe now people will realize that Brady is just an overrated, above-average quarterback who was put into a great situation where he was destined for success. If he would have been drafted by any other team, nobody would even know who the fuck he is right now. I bet Cassell plays really well this year, and then people will start calling him the next Joe Montana :rolleyes:

I can not wait to quote this multiple times over during the season.

Go ahead, quote it all you want. Off to a good start so far. Cassell played pretty damn good in week 1. He won't throw 50 TD's, but he'll do fine.

BTW, I hate the Patriots and I hope they suck ass this year and miss the playoffs, but sadly that just won't happen.

I agree with you for the most part. The pats will do just fine with out him because they have such solid defense that always gives the chance for the offensive to score. You cant make plays if the defense never gives you the oppertunity too. Now the games will just be more exciting to watch cuz the offensive will not be as well ran but will still be sweet. Even though it sucks hes gone : (

I agree with you for the most part. The pats will do just fine with out him because they have such solid defense that always gives the chance for the offensive to score. You cant make plays if the defense never gives you the oppertunity too. Now the games will just be more exciting to watch cuz the offensive will not be as well ran but will still be sweet. Even though it sucks hes gone : (

Ssshhh. We're talking about football not what purse matches your car.

:p

-Marc

Now the games will just be more exciting to watch cuz the offensive will not be as well ran but will still be sweet. Even though it sucks hes gone : (

Yeah, thats why the 2000-2001 Ravens were so interesting to watch.

The Pats run D is going to be up there with the best in the league, but we're missing a lot in the secondary. Eugene Wilson, Asante Samuel, Randall Gay all peaced the fuck out after last season. Ellis Hobbs is too small to be our #1 corner, and James Sanders is a POS. If you noticed last game, Belichick used a lot of defensive formations with 3 safetys, where Harrsion lined up against the slot, Meriweather would play strong safety and James Sanders would play free safety. While 2/3 of this worked relatively well, Sanders just isn't good enough. Hell, he's the reason our red zone D had to make 4 consecutive "& Goal" stands because he severely overran Gonzo's route.

Edit: I'm putting down a dollar that the Pats go 10-6 (4-2 in the AFC East) this season. We're gonna get passed all over by the goddamn Jets unless someone has the sense to hit Favre like the Vikings and Bears never hit him.