The formerly about Tom Brady new random stuff thread

V8 Beast

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tom Brady was the product of a good O-line and time to throw the ball. In the NFL there are a bunch of people that are just as good if not better.... its just that most of them are two busy getting beat up (due to sub-par blocking) that they never get a chance to show it. The Patriots will be fine. The back up will look exactly like Tom Brady in about 2-4 weeks...

Tom Brady was the product of a good O-line and time to throw the ball. In the NFL there are a bunch of people that are just as good if not better.... its just that most of them are two busy getting beat up (due to sub-par blocking) that they never get a chance to show it. The Patriots will be fine. The back up will look exactly like Tom Brady in about 2-4 weeks...

:gtfo:

Pats are done. They will probably win the division not because of how impressive they are but because of how UNIMPRESSIVE the rest of the division is.

IF they make the playoffs I see them loosing in the first round.

-Marc

HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!

:p

:gtfo:

Pats are done. They will probably win the division not because of how impressive they are but because of how UNIMPRESSIVE the rest of the division is.

IF they make the playoffs I see them loosing in the first round.

-Marc

HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!

:p

steelers? i lold, how cute, do you still belive in santa and superman to?

Oh, and since we are talking about the Pats, let me just mention that Rodney Harrison is the biggest piece of shit in NFL history

+2 and I'm a fan and we love having him. Admit it, you'd rather have him lining up behind your LB instead of across from your QB.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You would like Tony HOMO!

It's ok; I will reserve my shit talking until we face each other in a few weeks. I can't wait until Tony gets to meet the steel curtain!

-Marc

you call him tony homo? and you own a steel curtain where worthlessburger and friends buttrape eachother behind it so noone can see. is there a friendly wagar being placed on this game?

you call him tony homo? and you own a steel curtain where worthlessburger and friends buttrape eachother behind it so noone can see. is there a friendly wagar being placed on this game?

Last time I made a bet on this forum I won. Ask SpaceGhost. It was even about the steelers. :lol:

And we shall see. Let me think of something that would make it worth my time and effort.

-Marc

Last time I made a bet on this forum I won. Ask SpaceGhost. It was even about the steelers. :lol:

And we shall see. Let me think of something that would make it worth my time and effort.

-Marc

gotta make sure big ben doesnt go riding on his bycicle, he may stumble get a bo bo and be done for the next 2 years

This man speaks the TRUTH!

gotta make sure big ben doesnt go riding on his bycicle, he may stumble get a bo bo and be done for the next 2 years

For two years? So he was 'done' last year? :lol:

You must be joking! He was one of the top 3 ELITE quarterbacks in the league last year. Check out his stats son.

Stop being butt hurt that your precious cowgirls choked on TO's and Homo's cock...just like they are going to do this year.

-Marc

For two years? So he was 'done' last year? :lol:

You must be joking! He was one of the top 3 ELITE quarterbacks in the league last year. Check out his stats son.

Stop being butt hurt that your precious cowgirls choked on TO's and Homo's cock...just like they are going to do this year.

-Marc

top three last year? did you watch any other teams you idiot? farve, manning (payton), brady. those were your top three you jackass. i would put him in the top 8-10. maybe top 5 on a good tay. but never a top 3. and no we didnt choke on t.o s cock, we lost to the superbowl champions, much more than i can say for the steelers. you need to check your stats.

top three last year? did you watch any other teams you idiot? farve, manning (payton), brady. those were your top three you jackass. i would put him in the top 8-10. maybe top 5 on a good tay. but never a top 3. and no we didnt choke on t.o s cock, we lost to the superbowl champions, much more than i can say for the steelers. you need to check your stats.

You're very stupid arent you?? Check YOUR stats bitch...

Big Ben is the number 1 rated passer in the NFL currently (yeah, one week in or not he is number 1) and was the SECOND highest rated passer last year.

Check the link and try not to drown in your tears.

http://www.mortgageloancalculating.com/passer-rating-statistics.html