worst rappers ever!!!

phil

no Wes is not on here, I used to hang out with Him, Martin, Katie, Anthony and a bunch of other people. I havent talked to Wes in a while

Oh ok thanks. But yeah I used to talk to him a lot as well but I haven't heard from him prob since the begining of summer. I tried calling him last night but he didn't pick up.

My issue is with out a good beat in the background and something i can somewhat adlib I'm stuck. I have trouble keeping my pace.

Those were fun times even with the car tried to own us all. Thanks for nick's help.

Injectors > Myself / Nick / and everyone else there.

With out that night my car would have not reached the level it has now. I had the parts and was broke.

And the epic fail of lighting up a smoke in the car while we've got the gas tank open and the fuel pump on the back seat. Thats epic.

p.c you spelled choppers wrong. dont forget the saftey :)

Thats not funny. First time I fired it I was nervous as shit because well I built it so yeah. I get it all setup. I'm slowly pulling the trigger and I had the damn Safety on.

Thats not funny. First time I fired it I was nervous as shit because well I built it so yeah. I get it all setup. I'm slowly pulling the trigger and I had the damn Safety on.

hahahahaha thats funny, i did the same thing the first time to . we both fail