A message for all Steeler's fans.......

Fonzie

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone remember when the old browns moved and in cinci on webn they played that song about not killing art model?? And it had subliminal messages to actually kill art model... man that was funny.... at least cleveland was better then these a-holes..... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txCI8qO-rAI&feature=related

Oops I must have accidently typed in pittsburgriders.net, surely a real Ohio buckeye would never root for the team from pittsburg ( I can't even bring myself to type in their name ) would they?

Is ruit a word.....Oh well I don't know spelling.

Edited by phugitive

Oops I must have accidently typed in pittsburgriders.net, surely a real Ohio buckeye would never ruit for the team from pittsburg ( I can't even bring myself to type in their name ) would they?

why not?? thats where a great buckeye player ended up, and santonio is doing great there!! why not get behind them?

Oops I must have accidently typed in pittsburgriders.net, surely a real Ohio buckeye would never ruit for the team from pittsburg ( I can't even bring myself to type in their name ) would they?

Who do your root for? Brownie-Ravens? Bengal-Felons?

I root for the home teams, but I predict Pittsburg to win this superbowl and ben will be the quarterback with the most superbowl wins ever. Go Cavs

I mean at the end of his career I predict Ben will have the most superbowl wins ever.

Edited by phugitive

I root for the home teams, but I predict Pittsburg to win this superbowl and ben will be the quarterback with the most superbowl wins ever. Go Cavs

I can't root for the home NFL teams. Just can't. I used to like the Browns, but the moved. They're now dead to me. And the Bengals are just a bunch of felons.

Hell, I only root for the Steelers for CbrGirl and her dad. It is cool watching Holmes pulling some awesome plays though.

......and ben will be the quarterback with the most superbowl wins ever.

:confused: Huh....You mean by the time his career is over? Bradshaw has the most SB wins right now IIRC

I can't root for the home NFL teams. Just can't. I used to like the Browns, but the moved. They're now dead to me.

What about the new Browns. They had nothin' to do with the old team leavin'. They DO however suck! :p

It is cool watching Holmes pulling some awesome plays though.
He picked up the slack HUGE last night with Hines gettin' hurt! :badgerrock: Once he got off the first tackle, and made the 2nd guy miss as he cut to the middle of the field to pick up his blockers.....I KNEW he was goin' 6!!

And that first TD of his gettin' reversed was complete & utter BS! He had possesion of the ball as he crossed the goal line, and it didn't come loose 'til he hit the ground IN the endzone....Not to mention he took 2 steps with it as he staggered/dove in. Now if the ground can't 'cause a fumble, and if the goal line is the end all-be all, + he made a "football type move".......How can the ground IN the endzone 'cause a fumble?!? :mad:

i think pittsburg will have an easy go of it against arizona.... they are already favored by 6 points...

Don't jinx us Chris! ;) Arizona's got a good team, not to mention Whisenhunt's only 2 years removed from being Steeler's offensive coordinator & knowing all our plays/schemes. We're gonna have our hands full with Warner, Edge, Hightower, Fitz, Boldin & Breaston. Eagles were the #3 ranked defense & got owned in the first half. Hopefully we can watch the tape & recognize what helped them comeback in the 2nd half

Edited by Fonzie